Do you regularly work your magic in Unity? Are you a wizard when it comes to problem solving and interesting solutions? We’re looking to add an experienced Unity Developer in the heart of Railtown, here in Vancouver.
Our software supports a variety of industries including BC’s natural resources – where we wield our visually rich, interactive solutions to embrace Industry 4.0, manage and visualize their data, and help industries become more efficient and grow their business.
As an Intermediate or Senior Software Developer, you will use your experience to help create the next generation of industry 4.0 solutions. Your skills will contribute and drive a visually compelling, engaging, studio-quality experience that will improve training, make operations more efficient, and identify opportunities for entirely new lines of business in a competitive environment.
Your herd of Llamas are impact-driven, curious, and always raise the bar.
So, if you love your coffee, nerding out with new technologies and are not afraid to don the latest AR/VR headsets – the ZOO is for you!
What you will be doing:
• Work with the team to develop, test, and maintain applications;
• Design & implement client side systems & architecture;
• Implement software enhancements, features, & bug fixes, including performance & footprint optimizations;
• Deliver high quality & well-structured code;
• Dataset processing and optimization;
• Integrating assets into the software at the required quality level;
• Creating custom tools and process solutions using various scripting languages and batching methods as needed;
• Evaluate, research and recommend techniques and ideas to improve production;
• Act as a positive asset to a multi-disciplinary team.
Required skills and experience:
• 3+ years professional Unity experience (after graduation);
• Demonstrable proficiency in C#;
• Familiarity with version control such as Perforce, Subversion or Git;
• Familiarity with camera, UI/UX and various interaction models;
• Excellent debugging, optimization and profiling skills;
• A strong understanding of software engineering practices;
• A strong sense of problem solving and decision-making;
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
• Good teamwork and attention to detail.
Beneficial Skills and Experience
• Experience with 3D Software such as Maya, 3DS Max or ZBrush;
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop;
• Have worked with cross-functional teams.
- Compensation 60000-110000 CAD + stock options $ 60000-110000 CAD + stock options Month
- Address Vancouver, BC V6A, Canada
- This job has expired!