Req ID: 86682
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a UX/UI Consultant to join our team in VICTORIA, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA company are looking for an experienced User Experience (UX/UI) Designer to work with our teams on developing and delivering a range of web and mobile applications. You will need to be expert at working with stakeholders and end users to understand the requirements, working with our architects and developers to understand the technical limitations, and translating the requirements into user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Work closely with our developers to deliver great products that are highly user-centric.
- Be a champion of continuous improvement.
- Three or more years of UX/UI design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Expertise in standard UX/UI software such as UXPin, Balsamiq, FluidUI etc.
- A good understanding of the current state of web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing skills, with the ability to listen to the client, ask the right questions, and interpret their vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX/UI design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Experience working in true Agile delivery environments.
We require a highly skilled professional to take on project work with our clients. If you are passionate about the technology, the clients, and all the challenges that go with being a consultant, you will want to be a part of our team. Our people have the skills and business savvy to provide exceptional consulting services to clients, helping them gain the optimum benefit from our solutions. We recruit professional results-oriented team players who have true vision and creativity. Our talented consultants are passionate about what they do and excited to delight our customers with their knowledge and capabilities.
CANDIDATES MUST BE BASED IN VICTORIA BC
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
- Address 737 Courtney St, Victoria, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery