About the company:
Stilewood is a wood production resource that specializes in the production of custom doors, windows, and architectural millwork. The 40,000 square foot manufacturing facility is located in Port Coquitlam and is equipped with over 100 dedicated machine centers.
About the position:
Stilewood is currently looking to hire woodworkers and machinists. 1-3 years of woodworking experience is an asset. Stilewood is willing to train candidates that are self-motivated, team players, and safety/detail oriented.
- Operate chop saws, thickness planers, rip saw, and re-saw
- Shaping & tenoning profiled wood parts for doors and windows
- Breakout and process lumber
- S4S set-up of machine centers
- Gluing and clamping veneers
- Feeding moulders and shapers
- Sanding door components and completed doors
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Registered Apprenticeship certificate or equivalent
- Able to read basic shop drawings
- Able to read in metric and imperial measurement
We offer a Pacific Blue Cross group benefit package to our employees. Dental, extended health, life benefits, and AD&D.
- Compensation $18-25 per hour CAD $18-25 per hour Month
- Address 1930 Kingsway Ave, Port Coquitlam, British Columbia V3C 1S5, Canada