We bring adventure and awareness of the natural environment to the beautiful mountains of Whistler Blackcomb, the best office in Whistler. It’s not just a job but a lifestyle that provides you with a great environment to work, live and explore.
Our Work Perks
- Housing. We prioritize beds for our new arrivals to help them get set up
- Time for Play. We love adventure. Four day work weeks maximize your weekends
- Product Discounts. For apparel, dining, and ziplines.
- Travel. We have courses in New Zealand and Quebec!
- Family. We’ll be your work family with extended cousins in Quebec & New Zealand
Life of a Lead Guest Service Agent
Our Guest Services (GS) team are the face and ambassadors of Ziptrek, making the first & last impression to our guests whether it be by phone, email or in person. Lead GS Agents ensure daily operations are running smoothly, safely and efficiently, maximizing guest enjoyment. The Lead GS is a coach and mentor to all of the GS staff, and are essential to maintaining our sales and service culture.
Qualities of a Lead Guest Service Agent
- Cool-headed. You deal with issues, complaints and difficult customers whilst maintaining excellent customer service in a fast paced environment
- Leading by example. You get stuck in with all the hard work and motivate your team with constructive training and encouragement
- Communicator. Being able to work effectively with other managers and outside companies while keeping the team updated with policies, procedures and product information.
- Mentor. You empower and coach your team daily, conduct performance reviews and prioritize their well-being and growth.
- A Natural Connector. You possess the skills to accommodate all personalities and smoothly diffuse conflict. You understand the specific needs of guests and make educated recommendations on Ziptrek products that are the best fit for them.
- Zest for Life. You’re outgoing and genuinely enjoy helping people. You’re optimistic and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Integrity. We put an enormous amount of time into training and developing our team. In return, we rely on them to show up and deliver the experience we’re renowned for.
- Thorough. You’re highly organized with great time management skills. You pay close attention to small details.
- Savvy. You love to leverage technology and apps to help you at work and find that learning new software is a piece of cake.
- Tree Hugger. You’re a nature enthusiast with a keen interest in environmental stewardship.
- Address 4010 Whistler Way, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4, Canada