AM/PM Systems Ltd.® is an award winning Point of Sale (POS) company with over 30 years of experience in the industry. We are one of North America’s largest independent POS Solution providers. Our passion to make a difference has only grown over the years. We care to create a complexity free environment for every vertical we serve with our dedicated 24/7 customer support and customizable solutions. Learn more about us on our company website: http://www.ampmservice.com/.
As serious as we take our business, we strive to make our workplace just as fun. This is because we value what it means to have an immensely talented, driven and smart team.
What We Offer
- A fun, supportive and professional work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities to grow
- Travel opportunities around North America
- And more……
We are currently looking for a full-time Field Service Technician to join our team, starting immediately.
The Field Service Technician will be responsible for installs, repairs and maintenance on computer, ATM and point-of-sale (POS) equipment and peripherals at our customers’ sites. The successful candidate should be a self-starter and have the ability to work with limited supervision, and have a good understanding of computer hardware and software components while maintaining excellent customer service. In addition, the candidate must own a reliable vehicle. Please note, that this position requires regular on-call shift work.
- Provide break/fix service of a wide variety of POS equipment e.g. ATMs, computers, printers, retail laptops, pharmacy dispensers, CISCO routers and other electronic peripherals
- Refresh new systems
- Install, Move, Add and Change (IMAC) procedure
- Manage work orders to meet customers service level agreements
- Document issues, processes, and resolutions, close work orders/ tickets
- Provide exceptional customer service
- PC repair skills
- A+ Certification an asset
- Ability to logically troubleshoot equipment
- Good mechanical skills
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated is a must
- Valid Driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- Ability to follow directions to completion and pay close attention to details
- Ability to accurately read and complete forms
- Willingness to travel to customer sites on a regular basis
The successful candidate will be required to complete a background check prior to commencing work.
***LMIA (LMO) or TFWP sponsorship is not available for this position.***
If you are interested in joining our team, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, noting “Field Service Technician_Nanaimo” in the subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants who applied, however, only those short-listed will be contacted for next steps. No phone calls please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Compensation $40,000 per year CAD $40,000 per year Month
- Address Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada