The Mission of the Distribution Department is to provide seamless inbound and outbound services facilitating an agile distribution network.
As the leader of the Distribution Centre, you will lead and motivate the teams responsible for the seamless flow of product and supplies into, within, and out of the Distribution Centre. As the Sr. Manager, Distribution Centre, DC01 you will play a pivotal role in ensuring seamless inbound, outbound, and inventory services to enable world-class distribution center operations, all while upholding our world-class standards of health and safety. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia—while enjoying one yourself.
As the Sr. Manager, Distribution Centre, you will lead the team to:
- Uphold the standards of operational excellence in our Distribution Centres day-to-day and identify opportunities for improvement
- Manage the day-to-day performance of the Distribution Team, enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
- Manage and facilitate the inbound and outbound operations within the 4 walls of the Distribution Centre
- Foster inventory accuracy and maximize operational efficiency through utilization of our distribution space
- Take industry leading measures to protect the health and safety of our people
The Sr. Manager, Distribution Centre has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia’s Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
- Address 415 Boyne St, New Westminster, British Columbia V3M 5K2, Canada