We are hiring Food Production Workers for our warehouse manufacturing protein powders. This is a great position if you are passionate about the food manufacturing industry and want to learn more about this field.
The shift time is 6AM – 2:30PM
– Packing protein powder into packaging
– Transporting items around the warehouse
– General warehouse organization and cleaning duties
– Some lifting required – around 50 pounds
– Ability to move and work fast
– Experience in the food production industry
– Ability to be punctual – warehouse door locks during the shift, so you must arrive on time
– Since this is a food production facility, no beards, piercings, jewelry; able to wear a hairnet
– Not allergic to whey, dairy, or nuts. No respiratory issues since you will be working with powder.
– Have a car; this is a transit tough area
- Compensation $17/hour CAD $17/hour Month
- Address Port Coquitlam, British Columbia V3C 6L5, Canada