AM/PM Systems Ltd.® is an award winning Point of Sale (POS) company with over 30 years of experience in the industry. We are one of North America’s largest independent POS Solution providers. Our passion to make a difference has only grown over the years. We care to create a complexity free environment for every vertical we serve with our dedicated 24/7 customer support and customizable solutions. Learn more about us on our company website: http://www.ampmservice.com/.
As serious as we take our business, we strive to make our workplace just as fun. This is because we value what it means to have an immensely talented, driven and smart team.
What We Offer
- A fun, supportive and professional work environment
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to grow
- Travel opportunities around North America
- And more……
We are currently looking for a full-time Project Coordinator to join our team, starting immediately.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating, organizing and successful completion of installation projects as it pertains to Point of Sale hardware and software solutions. The successful candidate will own the entire project and its outcome while adhering to AM/PM standards and providing superior customer service. This position may require travel, working irregular hours to consider East Coast customers and may include weekends.
- Be responsible for successful deployment of all POS installations
- Be responsible for holding team members to task and ensuring successful completion
- Act as main point of contact to all customers and update customer as necessary
- Perform all administration function as it pertains to project coordination and customers service
- Utilize & Manage Project Coordination online tools to manage all projects effectively
- Provide professional and timely communication to external and internal customers
- Ensure that all projects are on scheduled and follow-up with key stakeholders on their project progress
- Partner with the sales team to coordinate the project through the entire development process by tracking and communicating priorities, deadlines (internal and external), and resource allocation requirements.
- Track work to date and estimate to complete, ensuring projects are on track and will meet our customer’s obligations.
- Follow up with key team members to ensure that deadlines are met
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our installation delivery methodology
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Project Coordinator role
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Post-secondary diploma an asset
- Valid Driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- An exceptionally high level of organization and meticulous to detail
- Have a strong ability to multi-task & manage projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal direction and exercise strong initiative, judgement and confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, professional writing and communication skills
- Equipped with Microsoft Office knowledge and project coordination tools (ie. Asana)
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as needed
The successful candidate will be required to complete a background check prior to commencing work.
***LMIA (LMO) or TFWP sponsorship is not available for this position.***
If you are interested in joining our team, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, noting “Project Coordinator_BC” in the subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants who applied, however, only those short-listed will be contacted for next steps. No phone calls please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Compensation To be discussed CAD To be discussed Month
- Address Port Coquitlam, British Columbia V3B 0M2, Canada