Opportunities delivered. Purolator is growing and we are looking for Light Duty Mechanic to join our team! Top rate pay: $38.21 after 3 months of employment and a full comprehensive benefits package!
Location: Based in Port Moody – flexibility to work at the Richmond Terminal when required
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 6:00am to 2:30pm, (1/2 hour unpaid lunch break)
Wage: $38.21/hr after 3 months (Journeyman Rate)
Job Status: Temporary
- Maintain a clean/safe work environment
- Responsible for light duty repairs and preventative maintenances
- Service equipment as per Purolator preventative maintenance program
- Repair vehicles at either Purolator locations
- Perform Pre/Post trip repairs
- Perform approved repairs as identified by drivers or our inspections
- Maintain Quality Program
- All other duties as assigned
- Certified light duty mechanics license required (Automotive Technician) – 2 years experience in a similar role
- We will consider a 3rd/4th year apprentice
- Prior experience with computerized maintenance systems & procedures
- The ability to diagnose and repair mechanical/electrical problems with minimum vehicle downtime.
- Demonstrated ability to work alone in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Must have good automotive diagnostic skills
- Must have less than 3 demerit points on current driver’s license.
- Must be a team worker and have good communication skills
- CAD Month
- Image Gallery