Position Hiring: Administrative Manager
Company name: Wayland Sports (Richmond) Ltd.
Address:12080 Horseshoe way, Richmond, BC, V7A 4V5
Wayland Sports is home to 8 children’s sport facilities in British Columbia. We provide sport instruction to over 10,000 children per year! Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Richmond, Surrey, Nanaimo and Pension are all home to Wayland Sports centers. At Wayland Sports, we believe that a strong foundation in sport, provides a strong foundation in life, creating a promising future! At Wayland Sports, we offer different programs to our customers, such as swimming, gymnastic, camping, birthday party events etc. We hope all the kids and parents visit our campus will enjoy their stay here.
- Education Background Requirement:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administrative or other Business related field is required, or
- Any Bachelor’s Degree combined with at least 6 years work experience in Administration field.
- At least 3 years previous work experience as Administrative Manager.
- We expect candidates to show strong leadership characteristic, interviews will be scheduled for potential candidates
- Has work experience in school/sports center development planning
- Familiar and understanding with School/Recreation Center structure
- Has the ability to build strong employee team and relationship
- Familiar with Microsoft office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), can use them create good project proposal
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written
- English is the primary using language for this position
- Excellent time management skills, can handle heavy workload from time to time
- Allocate works to employees efficiently
- Direct office administration team in customer activity enrollment services, customer files organizing/sorting and other related office procedures
- May help in dealing with customer inquiries during peak seasons such as summer/winter school vacations
- Deal with customer complaints and request for programs change/cancellation/reschedule
- Supervise team staff in preparing payrolls for company employees
- Supervise team staff in financial administration works such as banking, billing, invoicing and so on
- Prepare and analyze budget report, do budget control for company and communicate with Director
- Develop administration procedures and guidelines, make sure apply these in daily work routine and supervise team member to comply with them.
- Communicate with local sports equipment providers to prepare for upcoming events or regular sport programs we offer
- Co-ordinate with marketing team to discuss future events and possible marketing plans, involve in budget control, work allocation, activity enrolment procedures and so on
- For upcoming events or project, complete venue booking before scheduled event date, and direct administration team to assist other departments in preparing and decorating work
- Prepare monthly, quarter and annual management reports for Director
- Organize staff records such as personal information, evaluation reports, work attendance record (vacation, holidays, sick leave, day-off etc.)
- Approve employees’ vacation/day-off/sick leave request
- Involve in recruitment activities for new employees, and supervise training period for new office staff
- Conduct evaluation of employees
- Compensation Wage: $30/hr Hours: 40hrs/week CAD Wage: $30/hr Hours: 40hrs/week Month
- Address 12080 Horseshoe way, Richmond, BC, V7A 4V5