Open up to the Possibilities!
At Purolator, you’ll be proud knowing you’re working for a Canadian company that truly values its employees. And it’s community. This is an exciting and evolving industry and we’re leading the change as we strive to deliver the future. Here you will be empowered to help move the business forward. Each and every day. Are you open to the possibilities?
Purolator is seeking an Air Ramp Manager to oversee our Warehouse Sorters. The successful candidate will work Tuesday to Saturday. Tuesday to Friday from 2:30am to 10:30am, Saturday from 6:00am to 2:00pm. Flexibility required.
- Responsible for shift of employees during air sort / tender
- Improve operating standards, promoting overall customer satisfaction
- Accountable for all operational indices
- Audit of procedures and compliance
- Monitor service failures and implement corrective action
- Various other duties as assigned
- Good knowledge of Purolator’s Air Network preferred
- Excellent knowledge of ramp policies and procedures as dictated by the Air Operations Ramp Manual
- Previous air/ramp/sort experience
- Strong organizational, communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to coordinate a wide variety of duties and responsibilities
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to manage a diverse work group
- Ability to work at a fast pace and to initiate deadlines and time frames for assignments and follow-up
- Ability to listen effectively and to deal effectively with all levels of the organization
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office)
Location: 541 – Air Richmond
Working Conditions: Office Environment; Warehouse Environment
Reports to: District Manager
Purolator is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Indigenous status or any other factors considered discriminatory. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We recognize that our employees and their families are key stakeholders. We will only be successful as a business if we provide our employees with a safe and healthy workplace and we have the right people in the right roles with the support they need to succeed. We hire for attitude and train for skills. To learn more about us and our values, go to www.purolator.com.
At Purolator, every day is an opportunity for our employees to connect with one another and with our customers to help make a positive impact in the communities where we live, work and play.
- CAD Month
- Image Gallery