Our team is growing quickly! Our products are used by thousands of people and brands every day, what you do will directly impact their experience. We are looking for a talented Database Analyst to join our team and help design, develop and administer data management solutions using database management software.
What you are expected to do:
- In line with KABU’s operation mode, design and develop the database management systems and data models;
- Participate in setting thescope of collection on merchants and users data to build the basic database;
- Regularly collect, document and integrate the data by using database management tools;
- Efficiently process the collected data to sort out the valuable information and conduct the in-depth analysis;
- Analyze the dataand generate analysis reports regarding market trends and users’ behaviors and needs;
- Provide advice for iOS/Android APP developers with the analysis results to improve the user experience and satisfaction;
- Research frontier technologies in the big data field and apply them to the data analysis and management;
- Monitor and analyze the operational data of KABU’s platform, locate problems and propose solutions.
What you are expected to have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in dataanalysis or related field;
- Experience in computertechnology or related industry is required;
- Experience in data analysis onfood delivery services is preferred;
- Database management software and LINUX working experience is preferred;
- Be logical, detail-oriented and sensitive to data.
What we offer:
- Wage: $30-35 per hour, 40 hours per week
- Statutory holidays and paid vacation
How to apply:
If you have the skills and experience we require, and want to join dynamic and growing company, we look forward to seeing your resume.
Please submit your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compensation $30-35 per hour, 40 hours per week CAD $30-35 per hour, 40 hours per week Month
- Address #220-11331 Coppersmith Way, Richmond, BC V7A 5J9