Richmond International Technology Corp. dba Dr. Power is a wholesaler selling products under the Dr. Battery®, Dr. Bulbs®, and Dr. eBike brand names. Dr. Battery® is the world’s leading researcher and distributor of high quality mobile power solutions including next generation lithium-ion technology batteries, battery packs and AC adapters for laptops, camcorders, digital cameras, iPods, Electric Bike and other portable electronic devices. Our head office is located in Richmond, British Columbia.
We are looking for an IT Manager to join our IT team! As IT Manager, you are responsible for the e-commerce system, the organization’s database, and the Eastop ERP system. The IT manager will have strong team leadership skills to manage and lead projects to completion.
- Develop and manage E-commerce system including system mitigation & integration, rational database management, risk mitigation planning, content management, & system maintenance.
- Design, support and maintain organization’s database & ERP system.
- Manage & lead project to completion including testing, quality assurance, rollout, and support.
- Responsible for the reliability, integrity, availability, security and supportability of the assigned system.
- Keep with emerging technologies and industry trends, and advising management of their strategic value.
- Design, develop, implement, and enforce IT policies and procedures to ensure best practices in securing our data, network, and system while maintaining the operability of the systems for the staff.
- Manage team members to achieve organization objectives.
- Manages vendor relationships and licensing including consultants and hardware providers.
- Manage budget, plan expenditures and manage ongoing costs.
- Lead meetings as required and assign work to team members.
- Complete special projects and assignments as required.
- Post-secondary degree in Information Technology, information systems, computer science, engineering or diploma in a related field.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in E-commerce website management and Eastop ERP system integration with major shipping software and major marketplaces processing systems.
- Knowledge in web development and database management is an asset.
- Ability to write and speak English. Cantonese or Mandarin language is an asset.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
Contact: Yvonne Lee, HR Manager
Email: Cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compensation From $80,000 to $100,000 per year CAD From $80,000 to $100,000 per year Month
- Address 4460 Jacombs Rd, Richmond, British Columbia V6V 2C5, Canada