We are hiring a Maintenance Electrician to join our maintenance team. You will inspect different equipment and perform any basic repairs or preventative maintenance when required. You should have previous experience in installing and repairing electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems, be highly skilled with various hand and power tools, and be able to read blueprints and repair manuals.
- Conduct routine inspections of hotel premises and equipment, and keep maintenance records;
- Install, maintain and repair electrical equipment, control, wiring, and lighting systems;
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints;
- Perform general and preventative electrical maintenance;
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components;
- Troubleshoot and identify electrical and electronic issues of equipment and devices such as heating and cooling systems using appropriate testing devices;
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures;
- Oversee contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Proven experience working as an electrician;
- High School Diploma or related electrician training;
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools;
- Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary;
- Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches;
- Experience performing routine maintenance;
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
Salary: $58,240 per annum; 40 hours work week
Permanent full-time position
Please apply to email@example.com with resume. Only those qualified will be contacted.
- Address Richmond, British Columbia, Canada