Established in 1989, we are an office furniture company based out of Richmond, providing high-quality, commercial-grade furniture to companies of all sizes in the Lower Mainland and beyond. Our strong reputation has been built over 30+ years of providing best-in-class products at highly competitive prices, and focusing on customer satisfaction in every aspect of our business.
We are currently seeking responsible, dedicated and self-motivated individuals to join our furniture installation team (full-time and part-time positions available).
• making deliveries to clients’ sites, including loading and unloading the delivery vehicle
• assembling a wide-range of furniture and wall partitions on-site
• moving and arranging furniture as required
• able to lift 70 lbs
• pay attention to detail and follow instructions carefully
• possess good work ethics and accountability for their work
• work effectively independently and together with the team
• self-motivated and willing to learn
Assets, but not required:
• experience in furniture assembly (on-site training also provided)
• experience in operating a forklift
• valid class 5 driving license and able to drive a 3-tonne delivery truck
If you satisfy the above and would like to join our winning team, please apply with your resume. We appreciate all applicants for their interest but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Compensation $18 - $22 per hour CAD $18 - $22 per hour Month
- Address Richmond, British Columbia V6V 1Z8, Canada