Open up to the Possibilities!
At Purolator, you’ll be proud knowing you’re working for a Canadian company that truly values its employees. And it’s community. This is an exciting and evolving industry and we’re leading the change as we strive to deliver the future. Here you will be empowered to help move the business forward. Each and every day. Are you open to the possibilities?
Reporting to a regional Customer Solutions Manger the Sales Support Analyst works with Regional Sales Managers and Account Executives you will:
- Become familiar with the Purolator customer solution
- Identify and quantify value, via recognized financial indicators, that are related to the customer solution.
- Identify applicable indicators using the customers input values and providing the results in a customer facing, Purolator branded document, that illustrates the measurable beneifits
- Primary tool used will be PuRoi,
- Use of other financial and business calculators to define the measurable business where necessary
- Act as an advisor in solution design
- As an expert user of PuRoi will act as a coach to the sales team, provide knowledge transfer, and aid in the development of business acumen of the sales team.
- Create training material and educational sessions to provide continuous development of the sales teams.
- Involvement at the Post-Sales level during the customer life cycle, and part of the quarterly or annual business reviews
- University Graduation with addition specialized courses
- Finance knowledge with ability to understand and record financial information
- Sales experience preferred
- Advanced excel and PowerPoint skills
- SAP experience an asset
- Should be a logical thinker that can understand basic variance and analysis
- Independent worker and ability to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail as information may be used in the preparation of presentations and/or reports
- Relationship development skills
- Excellent Communication Skills, Written and Oral
Location: 541 – Richmond
Working Conditions: Office Environment
Reports to: Manager Regional Customer Solutions
Purolator is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Indigenous status or any other factors considered discriminatory. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We recognize that our employees and their families are key stakeholders. We will only be successful as a business if we provide our employees with a safe and healthy workplace and we have the right people in the right roles with the support they need to succeed. We hire for attitude and train for skills. To learn more about us and our values, go to www.purolator.com.
At Purolator, every day is an opportunity for our employees to connect with one another and with our customers to help make a positive impact in the communities where we live, work and play.
- CAD Month
- Image Gallery