Our team is growing quickly! Our products are used by thousands of people and brands every day, what you do will directly impact their experience. We are looking for a Senior Network Administrator to join our team to establish, maintain, and upgrade our hardware, software, and networks to ensure we can provide our customers with the best take-out order experience.
What you are expected to do:
- Responsible for administration, configuration, and maintenance of networks, software, and hardware devices;
- Ensure high-quality networking and connectivity at all times on network infrastructure environments;
- Monitor and analyze the network performance toimprove on weaknesses;
- Quickly diagnose and troubleshoot network problems reported by internal and external users;
- Ensure security and privacy of the network and computer systems;
- Set up and follow network security and problem-solving procedures;
- Prepare data and server backups and disaster recovery plans.
What you are expected to have:
- Bachelor’sdegree in computer science or a related field required;
- 5 years of experience in network administrationis required;
- Strong knowledge and technical skills on LANs, WANs, Internet, Networking security, Server, Desktop applications, etc.
- Quick-minded, patient;
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technology;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Weekend/holidayresponses if needed for infrastructure changes or emergency situations.
What we offer:
- Wage: $35-40per hour, 40 hours per week
How to apply:
If you have the skills and experience we require, and want to join a dynamic and growing company, we look forward to seeing your resume.
Please submit your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compensation $35-40 per hour, 40 hours per week CAD $35-40 per hour, 40 hours per week Month
- Address #220-11331 Coppersmith Way, Richmond, BC V7A 5J9