Oomomo is an authentic Japanese variety lifestyle brand launched Canada-wide. To cope with our business development, we are looking for enthusiastic, organized and self-motivated individuals who can work in a fast-paced environment to join our amazing team!
- Perform order picking for customer orders ensuring accurate quantity and unit-of-measure (UOM) for the assigned orders
- Frequent use of step ladder to stock products and completing the replenishment tasks
- Frequently lifting, loading and stacking products (up to 50 lbs) onto pallets
- Maintain an organized, clean and safe work area
- Handle various ad-hoc tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Secondary school graduate
- At least 1 year warehouse experience is preferred
- Strong attention to detail, meet the performance standard for picking and put away with minimal mistakes
- Passionate and enthusiastic in delivering all the job responsibilities
- High integrity and work ethics
- Self-motivated, teamwork, able to perform handle multi-tasks under pressure and work in fast-paced environment
- Must be physically fit and able to safely and repeatedly lift, stack and pull crates, able to carry heavy loads up to 50 lbs.
- Able to communicate in English; Cantonese or Mandarin is an asset
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
For those who are interested, please send your detailed resume with expected salary to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment-related purposes.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Address Richmond, British Columbia, Canada