Various shifts available
We are an essential services Company
Job Posting: CW20-006
ContainerWorld located in Richmond, British Columbia is a premier logistics provider for the beverage industry; privately owned company with approximately 430 employees throughout its three BC facilities. ContainerWorld also operates in Ontario and Nova Scotia.
Commercial Logistic Inc. is an asset based trucking company, offering both less-than-truckload (LTL) and truckload (FTL) service to all points in the Province of British Columbia, Canada. Both companies are headquartered in Richmond, British Columbia.
We are a state-of-the-art forwarding, warehousing and distribution Company. We have a Warehouse Management System to include voice picking, interleaved put-away/replenishment and license plated inventory with RF scanning. Our automation also includes an ERP, CRM, Cargowise, Truckmate, Sage, Kronos applications to prime us for present and future expansions into other provinces. ContainerWorld actively supports Lean Six Sigma concepts.
Position: Warehouse Associates starting from $16.92-27.84 per hour, plus shift premiums and benefits
Hours: Monday-Friday 10am to 6:30pm or
Sunday-Wednesdays 7:00pm to 5:30am (4 days x 10 hours)
Monday-Thursday 7:00pm to 5:30am (4 days x 10 hours)
Monday-Thursday 9:30pm to 8:00am (CLI)
Working mainly independently with guidance from Warehouse Supervisor as required, prepare products for shipment, and receive incoming products.
- Inspect and verify incoming products
- Hand bombing and picking orders
- Other general warehouse duties as assigned
- Be at least 19 years of age and legally able to work in Canada
- Ability lift up to 45lb on a regular basis
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating, maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Basic math skills a must
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above requirements, we are interested in hearing from you. When replying please indicate your preferred shift, and your ability to use electric palletmover, licensed forklift operation or Level 2 First Aid Certificate.
Interested applicants may forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On-the-spot interviews also available. If using transit to our operations, take 418 from 22nd skytrain station. Note the buses only run during peak hours. Our location is 16133 Blundell Road, Richmond. Face mask is required.
- Compensation $16.92-27.84 per hour CAD $16.92-27.84 per hour Month
- Address 16133 Blundell Rd, Richmond, British Columbia V6W 0A3, Canada