Looking for an opportunity to learn and grow within Purolator? This is your opportunity to help us deliver on our customers’ promises.
Location: Victoria, BC
Hours of Work: Availability Monday to Saturday, between 11am and 7pm.
Wage: Starting $18.40/hr, $19.58/hr after 3 months. Top rate of $24.68/hr after 4 years.
- Customer Service
- Loading, scanning, logging and calling resolution freight
- Resolving problem shipments
- Cash reconciliation including deposits, key control
- Various paperwork, including (but not limited to), daily and monthly reports
- Handling customer complaints and inquiries
- Retail Uniform Policy Compliance
- Up selling and Cross selling, attaining present goals
- And, other duties as assigned by management
- Team Player
- PC literate
- Excellent organizational skills – ability to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently
- Must be able to lift 70lbs
- Self motivated, enthusiastic, energetic, well groomed
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to work within strict time deadlines
- Able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment