Company: Coast Capital Savings Auto & Equipment Finance
Location: British Columbia (CA-BC), Help Headquarters
Job Type: [[jobType]]
Together, we help empower you to achieve what’s important in your life.
What’s the job?
As the Digital Content Specialist for the Digital Banking team you will turn complex financial information into user-friendly, engaging, and valuable content about our member facing online products. By championing a cohesive brand story you will also get to help shape our entire product experience. Through collaboration with our design and product teams, as well business stakeholders you will help to form our new product features and functionality. This is a newly created role at Coast Capital and with the launch of a brand new digital banking platform this is a great opportunity for a proactive individual to come in and make the role their own!
What you’ll get to do:
- Collaborate with Digital Experience Managers to identify and prepare content for external innovation blog, highlighting CCS technology, digital and member experience newly launched features and internal channels identifying the need-to-know materials for staff and highlighting the latest features and enhancements
- Prepare content for the online member facing and mobile banking channels, including help and instructional copy, alerts, errors, etc.
- Leverage knowledge of design principals to ensure a cohesive brand image and effective User Experience
- Responsible for conducting regular copy audits to ensure brand/copy guidelines and styles are being used consistently throughout all digital channels
- Partner with Change Management team on promoting, advocating and measuring digital change, identifying areas for improvement and best ways for engagement and communication and keeping champions excited about upcoming releases through a pipeline of activity
- Represent the Digital Experience team on the Communications Council, providing input on rollout communication and messaging to staff
- Responsible for managing a relationship with the Digital Experience team and external digital agencies to create engaging videos highlighting new digital features, helping to come up with creative ideas, preparing scripts and assisting with the production and editing process
- Responsible for reviewing analytics and data on an ongoing basis to understand user behavior to craft content and messaging strategies
- Position Coast as a digital innovator by staying current with the latest Digital Content and UX best practices and trend, experimenting with new techniques, and integrating this in to Coast’s approach
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree or a diploma requiring 3 – 4 years of full-time study. Degree or diploma in HCI, Technical Writing, Psychology, Copy writing, Design or related experience
- Extensive experience with writing copy that represents brand, but using a tone that “speaks” to the members
- Intermediate knowledge of UX design principles, including the ability to support UI changes in certain circumstances
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, and wireframe creation
- Intermediate knowledge of Sketch an asset
At Coast Capital, we value diversity, equity and inclusion. We’re not all the same and we like it that way. We don’t just accept differences – we celebrate, support, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our members, and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe, the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
- CAD Month
- Image Gallery