Immigration Case Manager
Idea Immigration Solutions Ltd. — Surrey, BC
- Managing Clients to ensure they are well-informed
- Obtaining client information and documents
- Organizing physical and electronic files
- Managing physical and electronic correspondence with Clients, Service Canada, PNP Offices, Job Bank and IRCC.
- Staying updated on Immigration Programs
- Filing the following paperbased and electronic applications: LMIA, PNP, PR, Work Permit, Study Permit, Visitor Visa.
- Supervising the assistants’ work for quality purposes
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Preparing reports for the applications in process
Expected start date: 2020-11-02
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: As per experience and qualifications.
- Canadian Immigration: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
Applicant must have legal status in Canada.
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- Compensation Negotiable CAD Negotiable Month
- Address Surrey, British Columbia, Canada