Company: Coast Capital Savings Auto & Equipment Finance
Location: Ontario (CA-ON), Help Headquarters
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Grade: 3
Posting End Date:
Together, we help empower you to achieve what’s important in your life.
What’s the job?
As a part of our Equipment Finance Contact Centre team, the Sales Specialist is responsible for identifying financing opportunities with customers and prospects. This individual will be responsible for calling customers, prospects and leads in order to gain an understanding of their financing requirements. The successful candidate can use the experience and knowledge gained in this role as the foundation for potential consideration as an Account Executive role in the future.
What you’ll get to do:
- Place calls to prospective, active, and inactive clients to understand their business and any potential financing requirements
- Identify equipment financing opportunities and manage deals through the entire sales process
- Liaise with colleagues in Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams
- Document and track the results of your customer interactions in Salesforce (CRM) for future reference and follow-up
- Maintain client lists and databases
- Accountable for meeting specific call metric as well as related sales objectives
- Provide reporting as required
Who we’re looking for:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Highly collaborative, with a keen focus on customer service
- College Diploma or equivalent work experience
- 1+ Years of call centre sales experience preferred
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to speak Punjabi or French would be considered an asset
At Coast Capital, we value diversity, equity and inclusion. We’re not all the same and we like it that way. We don’t just accept differences – we celebrate, support, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our members, and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe, the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.