Company: Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union
Location: British Columbia (CA-BC), Surrey
Job Type: [[jobType]]
Together, we help empower you to achieve what’s important in your life.
What’s the job?
Really? You love numbers? As our Senior Administrator, Investment Operations, you'll combine your love of numbers with your enthusiasm for providing top-notch customer service. You will showcase your detailed knowledge of the products and services offered by Coast Capital Savings while staying in the know with regulations regarding the sale and reporting of investment products.
What you’ll get to do:
- Show off your skills in Investment products, services, policies, procedures and back office systems.
- Be a world class problem solver via telephone, email and the occasional snail mail by providing solutions for our members and work with our Retail Operations Department.
- Perform all administrative duties such as balancing; reconciliation and preparing reports accurately and prioritizing them to meet deadlines.
- Maintaining a current understanding of guidelines of the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), Mutual Fund Dealers Association (MFDA) and Financial Institutions Commission (FICOM)
Who are we looking for?
- Experts with registered and non-registered investment products and related tax issues, life insurance products and administration, and registered plan regulation and administration
- Excellent communicators and number crunchers who love accounting & administrative processing.
- Whiz with Word, Excel and banking back–office administration and processing
- Math lovers with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the financial industry.
- Positive role models who walk the walk and talk the talk.
At Coast Capital, we value diversity, equity and inclusion. We’re not all the same and we like it that way. We don’t just accept differences – we celebrate, support, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our members, and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe, the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
- CAD Month
- Image Gallery