Positions materials according to pattern and designs and while feeding in materials to be sewn. Ensures quality standards are maintained.
- Assemble cloth garment, materials by matching patterns according to proposed design.
- Operate single, double needle, multi needle, multi needle serging.
- Sew angles, edges, and overcast simultaneously
- Complete production targets and reports
- Perform minor maintenance and repair on machines
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Basic Math skills are required. Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, repetitively, in a safe manner
- Production line experience helpful, but not required
- Good eye/hand coordination and shoulder, arm, hand strength
Compensation & Benefits: $15.00 per hour to start. An extended Benefit and Income Protection Package including, Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term Disability & Supplemental Life coverage is available after completing 3 months of Full time Employment. We also offer special employee pricing on our products!
Hours of Work:
This position is Full Time Hourly working Monday thru Friday during our Day Shift: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Overtime may be required (after 4:30 PM weekdays and/or on Saturdays)
How To Apply: Interested in this employment opportunity? Send your resume via email to Jordanmattress@hotmail.com and indicate “Sewing Machine Operator” in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest in employment opportunities however only those applicants that meet the requirements noted above will be contacted. Please note this position is only open to candidates who have current legal authorization to work in Canada.
We are located at 13137 82A Avenue in Surrey, BC V3S 2K9 within walking distance to transit.
Job Type: Full-time
- Address 13137 82A Ave, Surrey, British Columbia V3W 9Y6, Canada