You will assist customers with their purchases through relationship selling. Your ability to quickly establish rapport with others will unquestionably complement your desire to thrive in this commission sales environment.
- 2 years of customer service or sales experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to multitask and stay organized
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office programs
- Flexibility to work all shifts as required, including evenings and weekends
Why work for the Brick?
- Flexible “employer–paid” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
- Employee discounts & Personal “Paid” days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
Number one in quality home furnishings across Canada.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
- Address 1101 United Boulevard, Coquitlam, BC, Canada