About Vital Life Physio:
We are a new multi-disciplinary clinic conveniently located inside of Shaughnessy Square in Port Coquitlam. Our space is bright, clean, modern, and fun! We are looking to add another member to our ever growing team! We are a team of Physiotherapists, Kinesiologists, and a Registered Dietician!
We are looking for a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat positive attitude!
Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, and e-mail, while generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
– Great time management skills
– Reliable and dependent
– Customer service oriented
– Organized and detail-oriented
– Confident but also not afraid to ask questions
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
– Previous experience in office administration or other related field
– Familiar in Microsoft office software (word, excel, outlook, etc.)
– Familiar with the booking software JANE is an asset but not required
– Team player and proactive!
Administrative Assistant duties include (but not limited to):
– Answering the phone, and e-mails
– Booking in new and repeat patients
– Cleaning of rooms / equipment
– Direct billing to extended health companies
– Dealing with ICBC / WSBC directly
– Assisting therapists as needed
– This is a part-time position (anywhere from 13 – 20 hrs a week, depending on schedule)
– Shifts will be based on what days need coverage (coverage for staff that are in school / vacations)
– Availability to do some evenings (3:30pm – 8:30pm) and every 2nd Saturday (8:45am – 3:15pm) is a must
– Criminal record check required (we do reimburse you for it)
– 1 month of training to commence on October 15th
If you feel this interests you, and would like to be considered for being apart of our team then please send your resume with your cover letter to email@example.com
Thanks and good luck!