Req ID: 103721
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Canada HealthCare Provider – Client Executive to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
At NTT DATA we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA currently seeks a Client Executive to join our team and grow business in the Vancouver, Canada area.
We currently have an opportunity available for a Client Executive in Canada’s Healthcare Public Sector arena. The Client Executive is accountable for the sub P&L, revenue growth, and client satisfaction of one or more fields of play within a set number of accounts. As the chief steward of the account, the Client Executive is responsible for defining and executing the account strategy, defining and executing pursuit strategies, revenue forecasting, achieving all financial targets, service excellence, and overall client satisfaction. The Client Executive oversees the delivery, management and growth of complex, Global, multi-disciplinary solutions. This position requires Global industry focus, understanding of diverse solution offerings as well as management of a diverse applications portfolio.
- Recognized as an expert in Canada’s Healthcare or Public Sector industries.
- Strategic agility to interface and influence multiple C-level executives within the customer organization to provide innovative solutions to their challenges
- Sponsors and institutionalizes new and innovative ways of working in teams to meet customer needs/sales objectives
- Strong oral and written communications skills and must possess experience at presenting and leading meetings with senior executives including the C-level suite
- 10+ years of experience of IT services sales/consulting background within Canada’s Healthcare or Public Sector vertical.
- 10+ years of experience in forecasting, invoicing, SOW and/or proposal development and deal/pursuit management
- Develop relationships with senior client executives and leverage those relationships to expand NTT DATA’s business through a consultative selling approach
- Cross-sell and drive business development and sales results in assigned account(s)
- Experienced leader of large matrixed organizations.
- Experience managing delivery of large complex outsourcing relationships.
- Understand diverse business units and develop/drive strategic initiatives, value propositions and compelling proposals
- Financial management capabilities, including strong forecasting ability
- Attention to details and operational excellence to drive the pursuit and selection teams
- Bachelor’s degree or 10+ years within client management experience
- 10+ years of experience in Healthcare Provider or Public Sector Management
- Proven success a P&L of $50 million+ Successful Track record of driving profitable growth in client management positions across multiple service offerings
- 10+ years of experience managing IT Services and outsourced services into Canada’s Healthcare and Public Sector clients
- Successful track record delivering high client satisfaction on complex IT services contracts.
- Experience selling into Canada’s the Public Sector or Healthcare arena
- Experience with VESTED model methodology a plus
- Experience managing unions
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
- CAD Month
- Address 177 W Hastings St #2500, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery