Hello. Looking for a carpenter’s helper to do a full renovation. 6-12 months to start. Would be willing to offer a carpentry apprenticeship for the right candidate. Work will begin on Monday September 28th in Burnaby. Not eligible to sponsor right now.
– Must have a good attitude and a keen interest to learn the trade.
– Must be comfortable on ladders and be able to work unsupervised if given clear instructions.
– Must have a clean drivers license.
– Attention to detail a must. Some power tool experience an asset but not necessary.
Duties will include all aspects of renovation and carpentry. Basic hand tools, tool belt and steel toe caps boots are required. You will be taught everything you need to know about becoming a master carpenter/builder.
Some administration skills are also an asset.
$16-18hr to start DOE
Please send resume with references. Any potential candidates will be contacted for an interview either by phone or in person.
- Compensation $16-18 DOE to start CAD $16-18 DOE to start Month