Req ID: 98173
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Clinical Outcomes Ambassador to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
- Supports clinical user experience by sharing insight & information obtained through dialogue/meetings/interviews with identified members of the Health Authority clinical community
- Through the direction of NTT Clinical Outcomes Executives, participates in collaborative engagements/presentations/working sessions with the client
- Builds trust by working with the Health Authorities to develop ongoing, sustainable relationships with designated clinical staff
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to achieving a VESTED relationship and positive outcomes rooted in a collaborative business relationship
- Applies general understanding of technology & support processes to understand/validate alignment with agreed-to outcomes/goals/deliverables
- Single point of contact for the client, for all concerns, opportunities, and matters related to Clinical Outcomes
- Meets with designated members of the clinical community to capture trends in the clinicians’ use of in-scope technology, identifying:
- how technology is both supporting and impeding the clinician experience and outcomes
- opportunities for service delivery enhancements to drive efficiency
customer service levels and relay inputs to Clinical Outcomes leadership for continuous improvement
- Supports the Clinical Outcomes Advisory Committee by:
- identifying opportunities for technology enhancements to improve efficiency and the clinician experience, enhancing overall clinician satisfaction
- contributing to various forms of supporting documentation, as guided by the NTT DATA Clinical Outcomes Executive
- Communicates promptly with the Health Authority and the Clinical Outcomes Advisory
- Committee when trends and issues are identified that are outside NTT DATA’s scope of responsibility
- Participates with NTT DATA corporate teams and the WEST Alliance Office in the design of services and solutions that improve processes and clinician satisfaction with technology and services
- Partners with Clinical Outcomes leadership to provide inputs to monthly & quarterly presentations to NTT DATA and client leadership, including but not limited to contractual performance
- The role requires significant travel throughout the province by air, ferry, and car. Valid BC
- Driver’s License and access to a vehicle are required.
- As the role requires visits to health care facilities, all protocols established by the BC Ministry of Health and the respective Health Authorities must be followed – including but not be limited to, proof of receiving an annual flu shot
- Relevant diploma/degree/work experience
- 3+ years’ experience working in a hospital or implementation/support of clinical applications used inpatient care or other relevant experience
- General knowledge of electronic medical record software and/or ancillary clinical applications
- Proven, professional written & verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of service excellence in complex environments
- Proven ability to use sound judgment, to communicate and escalate appropriately
- Ability to engage stakeholders and alleviate customer concerns contributing to overall customer satisfaction
- Ability to escalate issues while maintaining strict confidentiality
- Ability to maintain a calm and professional demeanor
- Highly organized
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work in dynamic & fast-paced environments
- Results-driven; able to work autonomously with little supervision
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
- CAD Month
- Address 737 Courtney St, Victoria, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery