Req ID: 103730
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Clinical Service Desk Support Manager to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
– During transition develop and implement key policies and strategic plans to achieve performance outcomes (SLA).
– Apply specialized knowledge of clinical applications and support processes specific to one or more Health Authorities
– Notify the CSD and other NTT service areas of changes to clinical application implementations, changes, and scheduled downtimes.
– Provide input to the design and development of analytics used for monitoring compliance to Service Level Agreements (contract SLA) & identifying opportunities for improvement.
– Consistently demonstrate NTT commitment to achieving a VESTED relationship and positive outcomes rooted in collaborative business relationships.
– Participate in meetings with key transition & customer stakeholders in the acute and outpatient clinical environments to design and develop processes to remediate high impacting issues.
– Define participation in change management meetings to facilitate feedback to NTT DATA and Health Authority stakeholders on issues and/or workflow changes that may affect the CSD and Field Services teams.
– Facilitate network access requests for CSD agents.
– Create for review CSD Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) documents according to NTT DATA best practices including but not limited to assisting the CSD Manager with high severity incident management process and broadcast communications
– The Support Architect supports pre-sales and sales activities, as needed.
– Bachelor’s Degree or work experience equivalent
– Two years minimum in a leadership role, in clinical application implementation and/or support, with applications used in acute, ambulatory, community and/or long-term care
– Demonstrated track record of service excellence and superior communication (written and verbal) and interaction skills with clinicians and colleagues.
– Proven ability to drive decision making amongst key stakeholders.
– 5+ years of experience in clinical application user support role or service desk
– Proven ability to engage key stakeholders to address major issues and alleviate customer concerns contributing to overall customer satisfaction.
– Highly organized with a demonstrated ability to prioritize work in dynamic and fast-paced environments
– Previous history managing a help desk, large scale Clinical IT projects, or staff that have supported IT clinical systems
– Experience in EMR system integration with other clinical systems
– Ideally, experience in one or more of the following clinical applications: Cerner, Procura, PARIS, Meditech
This is a permanent full-time position.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
- CAD Month
- Address 737 Courtney St, Victoria, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery