Consultant Mechanical Engineers shall be able to perform the following duties:
- Carry out research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of mechanisms, components and systems.
- Plan and manage projects.
- Prepare material, cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for machinery and systems.
- Design power plants, machines, components, tools, fixtures and equipment.
- Analyze movements and vibrations of mechanical systems and structures.
- Supervise and inspect the installation, modification and commissioning of mechanical systems at construction sites or in industrial facilities.
- Develop maintenance standards, schedules and programs.
- Provide guidance to industrial maintenance crews.
- Investigate mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems.
- Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for industrial construction or maintenance.
- Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers.
- Review and approve designs, calculations and cost estimates.
- Compensation $30/hr - $40/hr CAD $30/hr - $40/hr Month
- Address STANZENERGY CONSULTANCY LTD, 700-838 W Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC V6C0A6
Apply for this job