Are you an experienced sales executive seeking an opportunity to make a major impact on an emerging business within a niche market?
We are looking to work with a Business Development Consultant with experience in one of the following industries: elevator, material lifting systems, mechanical car storage and parking, warehousing systems, building automation, or building equipment at large.
The main contribution sought from the Business Development Consultant includes and is not limited to:
- Identifying the key markets and customers and evaluates the potential for sales of our products and services.
- Proposing tactics to generate and develop sales.
- Contacting decision-makers in the identified markets and presenting our company’s value proposition.
- Assisting in developing business relationships with industry influencers i.e. architecture houses, business associations, investment organizations etc.
- Providing input and support in the preparation of sales proposals, and marketing projects.
- Coaching company’s principals toward enhanced sales & marketing performance.
- Advising wrt. the recruiting, hiring and development of sales associates, and agents.
- Designing and implementing sales productivity tools.
About Vertical Parking Systems (Canada)
The automated car storage and parking industry is rapidly expanding worldwide being favoured by the needs for touchless technologies, cleaner air, universal accessibility, enhanced security, and cost reduction.
We’re a small yet dynamic business run by seasoned professionals with decades of management experience. We bring the most advanced car storage and parking technologies to Canada, helping building developers, car sales and rental industries, public parking and fleet operators, as well as residential homeowners to dramatically reduce cost, save land and eliminate air pollution while protecting vehicles from weather elements, theft and vandalism.
- More than 5 years of account management and sales experience in the elevator, material lifting systems, car storage and parking, warehousing systems, building automation, or building equipment at large.
- Sizable business network in one or multiple target industries, as stated above.
- Creative sales techniques and methodologies, including strong objection handling techniques.
- Prior experience with implementing, using and maintaining CRM Systems is preferred.
- Ability to work independently from her/his personal home office.
If this opportunity seems like a fit for you, please submit your resume and cover letter email@example.com.
- CAD Month