The mission of the Analytics Department is to provide the business with actionable and accurate information to enable data-driven decision-making.
As a member of the Data & Analytics Department supporting the Customer division, you will be part of the team that bridges the gap between business strategy and data to drive client acquisition, activation, retention and reactivation. As the Data Analyst, you will combine your deep understanding of who our clients are, with your passion for data and masterful analytics skills to uncover opportunities that will enable Aritzia to create long lasting relationships with clients. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in Analytics to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Manager, Customer Analytics, you will:
- Partner and innovate with business leaders to deeply understand or identify the strategic opportunities across client acquisition, activation, retention and reactivation
- Define measurement strategies to quantify the performance of various customer programs and compare their current condition against a hindsight benchmark
- Support with generating actionable insights by analyzing customer behaviour, through diagnostics, correlations, and hypothesis testing to grow the business and enhance customer experience
- Clearly and accurately visualize and communicate data and analytics through reports, dashboards, and presentations to maximize strategic decisions
The Manager, Customer Analytics has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia’s Business and People Leadership principles
- An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow oneself
- A dedication to operational efficiency, investing in process and systems to improve team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to tactically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and hold oneself accountable to reach your full capability and maximize your capacity
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in:
- Visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Power BI)
- R or related statistical analysis tools
- The deep curiosity and appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself in pursuit of making an impact and driving change in the business
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An in-depth understanding of the business, and the ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
- CAD Month
- Address 611 Alexander St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6A 1E1, Canada