NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Field Tech Manager to join our team in Surrey, BC.
– Provides front-line supervision to an operational team of greater than 40 people.
– Supervised team typically responsible for high number of transactions or processes.
– Assigns work to direct reports.
– Recommends and takes action on hiring, firing, promotions, and disciplinary actions.
– Provides first-line leadership to a small field service team and/or a small supplier relationship.
– Provides direct oversight of daily team activities.
– Suggests process improvements to field operations, including tool implementation.
– 5+ years experience with field tech management/supervision.
– Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
– Ability to develop business relationships and communicate effectively with the user community.
– Basic troubleshooting skills.
– Basic understanding of the fundamentals of network, server, and desktop administration, installations, upgrades, techniques, tools, and equipment.
– Applies basic understanding of customer service techniques as required to address problems with PC based tools and products.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
- CAD Month
- Address 737 Courtney St, Victoria, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery