Gasket Guy +Plus is excited to announce a new opportunity! We are growing our presence in Metro Vancouver and are looking to add a new technician to inspect & install refrigerator door gaskets as needed.
If you consider yourself a “General Handyman” with some sales experience (commission given for new customers) then this might be the perfect job for you!
This position requires you to travel throughout Metro Vancouver to inspect & install refrigeration door gaskets and occasionally other refrigeration hardware (door handles, hinges, closers, etc.). In addition, if you can find new customers by distributing our brochures then a bonus commission will be given. Customers could include restaurants, pubs, hotels, grocery stores, liquor stores, etc. The market potential is huge!
- Organized, self-motivated, and honest
- Basic hand tools experience (drills and screwdrivers).
- Occasional heavy lifting may be required at times
- Basic maintenance/repair experience (preferred)
- Sales experience (preferred) with the motivation to expand our business
- Customer service orientated with a working command of the English language.
- Valid Drivers License with a clean driving record and must be willing and able to travel throughout the Metro Vancouver area
- Canadian Resident/PR is a must
-> Familiarity with commercial kitchens or refrigeration maintenance is a plus!
We kindly ask that candidates review our website, www.gasketguyplus.com, to familiarize themselves with our company and the products before applying for the position.
- Compensation Base + Commission CAD Base + Commission Month
- Address Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada