NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Infrastructure Architect to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
- Responsible for cloud infrastructure and application platforms
- Provide strategic direction and roadmaps to our clients in their move to a cloud-based modern workplace environment
- Respond to client requests for proposals and present NTT DATA solutions to client issues.
- Build partnerships with clients to deliver new capabilities in support of their business cases.
- Architect cloud infrastructure solutions to fulfil client business objectives
- Plan and implement technical solutions to fulfil client business objectives
- Provide thought leadership to clients and lead cutting edge exploration within NTTDATA
- Lead and mentor technical resources throughout a distributed workplace
- At least 10 year’s experience in a Senior Systems Architect with 5 years using cloud technologies
- At least 5-8 years of experience acting in the role of Strategic Advisor and Cloud implementor.
- Extensive experience preparing recommendations to clients for migration to Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 from a wide variety of sources
- Strong hands-on technical experience and deep knowledge of Microsoft 365 products and services including:
- Active Directory,
- M365/Azure Security
- Exchange Online,
- SharePoint Online,
- Extensive expertise in multiple domains spanning desktop, server, network, web, and cloud platforms
- high-level expertise in sophisticated identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance requirements, and experience integrating those requirements into hybrid cloud solutions
- Solid experience with Hybrid cloud deployments – Azure/AWS, and Microsoft 365
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
- CAD Month
- Address 737 Courtney St, Victoria, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery