Req ID: 107247
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a JAVA Developer – Identity and Access Management to join our team in VANCOUVER, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
We help real people in meaningful industries such as healthcare, education, and natural resources transform the way they work.
NTT DATA Company, in Vancouver is seeking motivated and experienced Java Developer with Identify and Access Management. If you are passionate about technology want challenges and experience you can only receive by being a consultant, you want to work with us.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provides application design and documentation that spans multiple applications and/or functions.
- Participates on and may lead, complex projects with significant impact on IT and / or business.
- Supports large and critical software applications within the organization.
- Viewed as a technical expert or advisor for one or more applications.
- Participates on (and may lead) projects where analysis of systems or data requires an in-depth evaluation of complex business process, system process, and industry standards.
- Possesses and applies broad knowledge of applications programming principles.
- Competent to analyze diverse and complex problems.
- Competent to work in all phases of applications programming.
- Knowledge includes advanced work on standard applications programs including coding, testing
- 4+ years of Software Development experience
- Advanced Java development experience
- Experience designing and developing highly-scalable RESTful APIs
- Building backend services for web applications
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience or strong knowledge of SQL (queries, joins, etc.)
- Experience with cloud services like Amazon Web Services or Google cloud
- Experienced with Git / Github
- Basic understanding and working knowledge of authentication protocols such as OAuth 2.0, SAML, etc.
- Basic understanding and Experience with at least one of the Identity and Access management products like Auth0, Okta, AWS Cognito, etc.
We have been ranked by the editors of Canada’s Top 100 Employers as one of British Columbia’s top 60 employers five times over the last decade. This award recognizes employers offering exceptional places to work through progressive and forward-thinking programs. Join our team of expert technologists where you can learn and grow by being surrounded with some of the most talented and supportive people in town. You will work on a variety of projects implementing creative solutions to real world problems as well as learning foundational skills to further your career
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
- CAD Month
- Address 737 Courtney St, Victoria, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery