Req ID: 100595
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Java Full Stack Sr. Developer to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
As a Java Full Stack Sr. Developer you will be responsible for the following:
• Design, develop, enhance, debug and implement J2EE, Angular, Spring based applications.
• Perform application requirement analysis and estimation of new requirements.
• Address problems of system integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms and defects encountered in System Testing and UAT.
• Work with Project Manager/ Business Analyst to gather the requirements of user stories with c¬¬lient
• Develop and deliver the artifacts in Agile methodology
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts / software technologies as needs arise
• Adaptable and flexible meet demands, being relentless and passionate to get the job done
• Collaborative team player with communication skills to match
• Strong project and time management skills including multi-tasking in fast-paced development environments while keeping the attention to details, high standards for quality
• Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, APIs, application integrations and testing tools.
Education: Bachelor/Master of Computer Application or equivalent engineering/IT degree from an accredited University.
Technical Skills Required
• Good knowledge of architecture, design patterns, Object Oriented Design methodologies, SOA and data modeling techniques
• Good Understanding of Relational/Non-Relational databases like MS SQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Postgres etc. along with hands on experience of JPA or Hibernate
• Knowledge of integration with IAM frameworks like LDAP etc.
• Expertise on Spring modules – Spring security, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring JMS
• Experience on application servers like WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat etc.
• Proficiency in using GIT/SVN for source control management and Maven/Gradle for build tools
• Expertise in DevOps tooling like Confluence, Jira, Jenkins, NPM, SonarQube etc.
• Good knowledge of the API design ecosystem like Swagger, Open API, RAML, YAML, Smart Doc etc.
• Have diagnostics skills via Java profiling frameworks, JMeter for application tuning.
• Hands on experience in test driven development and pair programming methodologies.
• Optional – ReactJS, Spring Batch, Spring Transaction Management
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
- CAD Month
- Address 737 Courtney St, Victoria, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery