Sangeetha discovered DIVERSITY working at TJX
Interacting with our diverse Associates is part of Sangeetha's everyday role. When you work with us, you too will be part of our dynamic culture where every day will be full of new opportunities to bring fresh ideas—and a whole lot of fun!
What you’ll discover
Eligible Associates can look forward to:
- One-of-a-kind, inclusive culture
- Benefits that take effect your first day
- Dedicated training and on-the-job resources to enhance your development
- Three weeks’ vacation with option to buy an additional week through our Vacation Trade Program
- Tuition reimbursement to support your career progression
- Merchandise discount for yourself and eligible family members at all TJX Canada stores
- Associate and Family Assistant Program to support healthy living
What you’ll do
It’s safe to say, there’s no shortage of variety in what we do. Here are some key responsibilities of the role:
- Acknowledge and greet all customers at the store entrance; Facilitate Associate check-out at front of entrance for breaks / lunches
- Operate CCTV equipment to view store activity (where available); Respond to Sensormatic alarms and log the alarm in the Sensormatic activity log
- Actively patrol of the store, focusing on high shrink departments, high defeated tag areas and other key opportunity areas
- Providing assistance and support for Store Investigators as directed using apprehensions
- Ensuring efficient communication with store management, coordinators and District Loss Prevention Manager’s to have clear understanding of current issues and events; Document occurrences and forward to the Store Investigations Supervisor and/or the District Loss Prevention Manager
- Escort for store management during cash pickups (no cash handling)
What you’ll need
To begin your career with us, you’ll have:
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Security Guard / Concierge or similar experience preferred; Store Investigator Experience ideal.
- Minimum 18 years of age; Must have or be eligible to be granted Provincial Security Guard License (depending on situation, we may train and provide licensing).
- Should have access to vehicle and a clean driving records / must be insured.
Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. By becoming a member of our TJX Canada family, you’ll have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people across our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores (Winners, HomeSense, Marshalls) and our Office locations. Are you ready to Discover Different? Here at TJX Canada, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CAD Month
- Image Gallery