About VoPay International Inc.
VoPay is a leader in payment innovation, digitizing direct bank payments with speed and transparency. The VoPay Platform enhances how businesses initiate and accept financial transactions using a single, open API. At VoPay, we have one goal: to eliminate all payment inefficiencies, so businesses can focus on what they do best in today’s digital economy.
VoPay is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Marketing Manager will work with the marketing team, support teams (such as programmers and development), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- 8 years proven work experience as a Marketing Manager
- Post-Secondary education in Marketing or another related degree. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Knowledge of the financial technology services would be an advantage