About Canada Royal Arts High School:
We are an arts-based high school in Vancouver, BC, that has already established a record of excellence in getting students admitted to some of the best arts universities in North America. This is why we believe in the power of creativity: by allowing students to become dreamers and visionaries, our method has lasting benefits beyond school years developing personality, self-esteem and self-expression skills, also improving cognition and communication.
- Plan, direct, and implement the marketing activities of the school to recruit prospective students
- Build and maintain relationships with school partners, education professionals and media to increase the brand awareness of our school.
- Communicate and partner with both local and international student recruitment agencies and associations
- Conduct research and design surveys to understand current and prospective students’ needs about our school’s programs and services
- Determine marketing strategies for targeted markets based on the result of research and surveys to promote our school to the public
- Develop promotion materials based on the market trends
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing activities based on feedback and recruitment results
- Organize promotional events, educational seminars and information sessions.
- Attend staff meetings and provide updates on marketing activities
- Bachelor’s Degree or College diploma is required, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field
- Minimum 4 years of marketing management experience in education industry required
- Knowledge and experience in interacting with student recruitment agencies
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent organizer, communicator, multi-tasker, and problem solver
Apply to this job by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compensation $40 - $45 (40 hours a week) CAD $40 - $45 (40 hours a week) Month
- Address 896 W 8th Avenue, Vancouver, BC