Alpine Breeze has been providing expert heating services in the Lower Mainland for years. Our experienced and professional technicians provide fast and reliable services of HVAC repairs, maintenance, installation, etc. Our services include heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. We now have a job opening for Operations Manager.
Job type: Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC
Salary midpoint: 48,000/yr, negotiable
This will be the key role in our business. The responsibilities and duties are:
- Responsible for the overall operation and administrative work for the company.
- Measure, monitor, and drive achievement of all operational metrics and provide appropriate reporting and analysis.
- Control the operational budget and sign procurement contract for equipment and supplies.
- Facilitate residential and commercial HVAC projects from beginning to closing, including pricing, arranging materials and equipment, scheduling workers and sub trades, installation and closing. Make the maximum effort to ensure clients’ satisfaction.
- Perform regular reviews of cost, quality, safety, and productivity metrics.
- Administer paperwork including contracts, project manuals, invoices, reimbursement, legal documents, etc.
- Pay attention to new regulations and lead procedural implementation to avoid any risks and work safety issues.
- Recruit the right staff and train employees.
- Report to supervisor about work progress regularly.
We expect candidates with below qualifications to apply:
- 3-5 years experience in operations management or a similar role;
- Bachelor degree in a related field;
- Advanced leadership skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good judgment and time management skills.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interests in Alpine Breeze. Please DO NOT CALL US. We will reach out to qualified applicants.
- CAD Month