Req ID: 96842
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Oracle EPBCS Technical Lead to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
NTT DATA is seeking a an Oracle EPBCS Technical Lead to provide expertise on upcoming projects.
- Lead and conduct discovery sessions/interviews/workshops to define business requirements and scope.
- Apply principles, concepts and techniques of skills in developing solutions and strategies.
- Conduct and document Fit/Gap analysis between delivered functionality in Hyperion and customer requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise in Oracle Hyperion Planning
- Configure the system to meet the desired business process requirements
- Develop testing scenarios, test scripts and leading teams in unit, integration and acceptance testing
- Facilitate train-the-trainer or end-user training
- Works as a consulting team member or an individual technical consultant in the development of technical solutions of moderate complexity within consulting practice area.
- Develops solutions and strategies based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs, and existing infrastructure.
- Regularly interacts with external customer and customer managers and identifies additional opportunities in customer organization.
- Experience with Oracle’s Enterprise Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS) or Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS); Hyperion Planning Modules ( I.E. Workforce Planning, Capex Planning, Project Planning); Hyperion Financials Reporting (HFR) and data integration tools (FDMEE, EPM Automate, ODI, etc.); EPMA enabled applications
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, problem solving/debugging skills
- Experience with software full lifecycle methodology
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse team; work independently under minimal supervision and flexible to participate as a team member with a willingness to help junior staff where needed
- Highly Organized and detailed oriented; Adapt to projects quickly with a can-do attitude
- Able to fully utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Work with Solution Architects and Project Managers to define right solution for the problem at hand
- Application of interpersonal skills to build relationships with Client; Effective communications at project team level, meeting facilitation and presentations, persuasive written communication skills
- Able to transfer knowledge by coaching, training and mentoring
- Requires solid understanding of financial related processes and technologies, financial statement structures and budgeting and forecasting processes
- Ability to understand and translate a client’s business, informational and process needs into solid Hyperion EPM solutions
- Understanding of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow development across multiple industries
- Ability to advise clients on best practices in planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Travel: This position requires someone who can travel as needed for project requirements. Otherwise requires work from home (internet access, phone access and private location with no interruptions).
- Degree: Undergraduate degree in Finance or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Must be able to legally work in Canada.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
- CAD Month
- Address 177 W Hastings St #2500, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery