The mission of the Talent Acquisition Department is to acquire the best people for today and tomorrow
As a member of the Talent Acquisition Department, you will be part of the team responsible for acquiring the best people to meet the needs of the business, today and tomorrow. As the Senior Director, Creative Talent Acquisition, you will lead the building of high-performing teams by sourcing world-class creative talent across product, marketing, and store design, and then evaluating, impressing, and securing them to join the team. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high performing teams to build rewarding careers at Aritzia – while enjoying one yourself.
As the Senior Director, Creative Talent Acquisition, you will:
- Establish a creative recruitment strategy and proactive approach of building an effective talent pipeline to support the growth of Aritzia’s creative business functions
- Source the world’s best creative talent to find and deliver the right people to put forward for assessment
- Partner with Product, Marketing, and Store Design leaders to assess candidates to select the best creative talent for Aritzia
- Inspire candidates with all Aritzia has to offer, exciting them about the role, the company, the city, the career opportunity, and more
- Lock in top creative talent with compelling offers and skillful negotiations.
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
The Senior Director, Creative Talent Acquisition has:
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia’s Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The drive to take on new challenges with the self-motivation for continuous personal and team development
- An ability to set the standard for operations, investing in world-class processes to boost team and business results
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The ability to set clear objectives and inspire the team to reach their highest potential.
- The leadership qualities to design a vision and strategy that motivates the team
- World class skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the commitment to continuously learn and develop oneself and inspire growth in others
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add value to the business at all times
- A proactive and entrepreneurial sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
- A keen eye for identifying and evaluating new business opportunities.
- A deep understanding and commitment for the industry in which we operate
- An industry connector building relationships and bringing learnings in-house
- A key representative of Aritzia’s brand, aesthetic and style fundamentals while setting trends and influencing culture.
- The driving force behind conceptualization and execution of ideas, designs and/or products that elevate Aritzia’s brand
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We cultivate inclusivity at all levels of our organization and within our community. Diversity is valued and celebrated by treating our people, our clients, our partners, and our communities with the dignity and respect that’s at the heart of everything we do.
We are committed to creating an environment where everyone feels welcome to be their authentic self across our workplaces, boutiques, and shopping experiences. This commitment is reflected in our employment practices, which apply to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic as required by applicable law. Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment. If you have specific accommodation needs, please let us know directly.
- Address 611 Alexander St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6A 1E1, Canada