Req ID: 105965
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Problem Manager – Service Delivery to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
The Problem Manager – Service Delivery is accountable for the process health of operational processes deployed within NTT DATA to include (but not limited to) all associated controls and measurements. The position acts as the single point of contact for all process activities. The position monitors the process performance of service delivery units, identifies gaps, and recommends remedies to address the gaps identified. The Service Delivery Consultant develops and utilizes internal intellectual capital, conducts business analysis, and provides project management for projects as assigned by the Delivery Operations Manager.
Job Function – Day to Day
- Develops, manages, and administers process management best practices.
- Facilitates deployment of new, existing or improved processes to all service delivery units within ISM based on customer requirements.
- Consults and recommends actions and remedies for business process design and deployment.
- Designs business processes for all service areas for business, financial, and operations systems critical to core organizational functions – This may include researching and analyzing data in support of business functions, process knowledge, and tool requirements.
- Facilitates the adoption of new or improved processes and/or procedures across the organization. These changes in governance include technology implementations, workforce/human resources transformations, and corporate policies.
- Ensures enterprise’s compliance with the processes defined and deployed – This includes collaboration with internal and external audit teams, the customer, IT management, corporate accountants, consultants, and other stakeholders to ensure compliance deliverables are met.
- Creates inspection desk procedures to test and evaluate process controls.
- Completes monthly inspections according to the desk procedures.
- Completes monthly measurement reporting as defined (ensure business controls and operational controls are reported separately).
- Plans, designs, develops, and launches efficient business, financial, and operations systems analysis in support of core organizational functions and business processes – This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements.
- Generates and compiles reports based on their findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to system or operational issues.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to customer. Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis. Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, rates and utilization.
- Analyzes and problem solve analytical, and problem-solving skills to assist with issue resolution.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience across various ITIL Process/discipline with the IT Industry.
- Minimum 5 + years of experience in Problem Management Process
Degree: Bachelors in any stream or equivalent work experience
Certification: Mandatory ITIL V3 Foundation, good to have ITIL 4 Edition Foundation.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
- CAD Month
- Address 177 W Hastings St #2500, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery