If you experience problems uploading your resume, please submit your application using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
The Sales Consultant is responsible for developing deep, long lasting relationships with customers that lead to an increase in sales, service, and loyalty. Sales Consultant compensation is commission-based and is directly tied to sales volume results.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
• Consistently deliver extraordinary service to all customers.
• Exceed all sales and service goals and targets.
• Build a loyal personal client base by constantly acquiring new customers, developing existing clients, and retaining loyal clients.
• Attend all educational sessions offered including product knowledge, vendor, and Holt Renfrew seminars.
• Perform floor recovery, visual merchandising, price change, and related sales support tasks.
• Communicate regularly with personal clients through phone, mail, and electronic methods regarding in-store events, merchandise requests, sales follow-up, birthdays, etc.
• Resolve all customer service issues and partner with selling management on any issues outside of guidelines.
• Perform other duties, as assigned.
The ideal candidate:
• High school diploma
• Proven ability to exceed sales targets
• Highly collaborative; working with and through others in a team-oriented environment
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
• Able to work a flexible work schedule based on the needs of the customer that includes nights, weekends, and holidays
• Minimum of two or more years experience in a commission-based sales environment
• Prior retail sales experience in a luxury environment preferred
• Entrepreneurial, competitive, self confident, and self-motivated
All candidates for positions at Holt Renfrew are expected to:
• Be extraordinary
• Drive performance
• Celebrate successes
The measures of success:
• Consistent achievement of daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets
• Growth in number of clients (new and existing)
• Growth in repeat business from clients
• Delivery of extraordinary service to customers
- CAD Month
- Address 737 Dunsmuir St, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery