A highly established, top-producing real estate office is seeking an experienced administrator to join their team!
We are looking for a highly-motivated, hardworking, passionate, organized and dedicated administrator who is willing to work with us full-time in a long-term position.
The successful applicant will work directly with our real estate team in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
Experience in the Real Estate Industry is an asset.
Must be DETAIL ORIENTED, professional, reliable, friendly, presentable, and motivated.
Must be fluent in English and Chinese (written and spoken)
Proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook is necessary
– Answering phones and taking messages
– Greeting and welcoming clients
– Confirming appointments
– Preparing real estate documents
– Submitting ads, sending emails to our database
– Data entry
– Some social media posting to various platforms including Instagram and Facebook
– General office management and upkeep
– Personal Assistant jobs (small errands, booking appointments, confirming meetings, making bookings etc…)
**Please submit resume (no more than 2 pages) in PDF format with a cover letter briefly outlining your experience and why you believe you would be suitable for the position**
Successful applicants will be contacted.
- Compensation TBC CAD TBC Month