About VoPay International Inc.
VoPay is a leader in payment innovation, digitizing direct bank payments with speed and transparency. The VoPay Platform enhances how businesses initiate and accept financial transactions using a single, open API. At VoPay, we have one goal: to eliminate all payment inefficiencies, so businesses can focus on what they do best in today’s digital economy.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Senior Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform.
You will be working as part of a friendly, cross-discipline agile team who help each other solve problems across all functions. As a custodian of client trust, you will employ best practice in development, security, accessibility, and design to achieve the highest quality of service for our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software applications
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Identify problem areas in code and suggest solutions on how to tackle
- Assist in evaluating technology choices and rapidly test solutions
- Develop solutions that are maintainable, scalable and performant
- Help identify and solve application issues experienced by clients
- Collaborate closely with team members in an agile environment
- Developing front end website architecture
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency working with PHP, or with other server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, or.Net.
- Proficiency working with MySQL or other database servers.
- Familiarity with AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, and Aurora is a strong plus.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- 8+ Experience in back-end development
- Experience in API development is a strong plus
- CAD Month