We are looking for senior in-home caregivers in Vancouver BC to be one with us in realizing our goal of helping seniors age in place. If you are a foreign in-home care provider, you can submit your job application as well, even without or with less than two years of Canadian work experience as the Home Support Worker Pilot allows this.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Accompanying patient to doctor visits
- Preparing healthy meals
- Bathing and grooming
- Light housekeeping
- Managing medication
- Monitoring the patient’s health condition and ensuring that the care plan is followed
Job Requirements (if foreign caregiver):
- Able to do the work (to be decided, based on your work experience or training obtained)
- CLB 5 in English or NLCL 5 in French (in writing, reading, listening, and speaking)
- Completed post-secondary Canadian education of at least 1 year (or its equivalent)
Sure Immigration has been helping private households and in-home care agencies in Vancouver BC find quality senior in-home caregivers.
Why Hire under the Home Support Worker Pilot?
It is your best senior care option because:
- Easier process
- Assurance of quality care
- Cheapest option
If you want to be a part of the team senior in-home caregivers in Vancouver BC or you are a private household or a home care agency and you need our assistance, you may email us at email@example.com.
- CAD Month
- Address Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada